For current Oak Bay students:

Please sign up for a BCeID to order & send transcripts:


For former Oak Bay students:

From the Ministry of Education

Order Online graphic Min of EdYou may obtain your transcripts or a copy of your diploma through the Ministry of Education website at  The Ministry can forward your transcript directly to a post-secondary institution or organization of your choice. You can indicate your choice in the ‘send transcript to’ portion of the form.

From Oak Bay:

Please note:  The school office may be closed during Winter break, Spring Break and during the summer – during these times please order your transcripts from the Ministry of Education (see above).

Obtaining Past School Records

To obtain a copy of your B.C. Ministry of Education Transcript of Grades, please complete this Request Form.  This completed form may be mailed, faxed, or emailed to our school office, along with a legible copy of your ID.  Upon verification, the ID will be destroyed.  If you come to our office you will be asked to show ID when completing the request form.

Photocopies of records are provided for $2 per copy, however, if certified copies are required the fees are as listed below.  Payment for copies must be received prior to records being released.

  • $5.00 for one copy – picked up from the school office
  • $8.00 for one copy – mailed
  • You can pay online here if you do not want to send a cheque.
  • Fees may be paid by cheque, cash or money order and made payable to Oak Bay High School

*(please note, we do not accept Debit, VISA or MasterCard at the school)

Oak Bay High School
2121 Cadboro Bay Road
Victoria, BC V8R 1Z2
Phone:  (250)  598-3361
Fax:        (250)  598-0710