June 26th, 2018
- CAFETERIA – CLOSED
- NUTTY’S LOCKER – CLOSED
Grade 12’s please read:
- Student SD61 G Suite accounts for all outgoing grade 12 students will remain active until September 30 after which time they will become disabled. Students wishing to retrieve their data have two options available to them.
- Option 1 is to download their data to their personal computer. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
- Option 2 is to transfer their content to a non-SD61 Google account. https://takeout.google.com/transfer
MATH: If you are considering completing math 10/11 in one year or math 11/12 in one year. Please fill out this form and come and see Mr. Spray.
The Pacific Cat Clinic is looking for help for the summer! Perfect for a student returning to school in September, we have an opening for a full time staff member for July & August, with a part time position available after the September school start.
Task and Duties include:
– Perform daily cleaning of kennels, cages and clinic areas, following proper disease control protocol to ensure a sterile environment
– Communicate with Veterinary Technicians and vet assistants, concerning animal behavior, health or husbandry concerns- Stock all kennel/cleaning supplies as needed
– Stock areas and spot-clean kennels and clinic areas throughout the day
– Clean surgical laundry, load autoclave with surgical instruments and prepare surgical packs as needed
– Clean, fold, and stock kennel laundry throughout the clinic
– Prepare and distribute custom diets to all hospitalized patients
– Occasionally greet clients and process food purchases
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention Grads! Are you looking for a fulltime job?
Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada is hiring Support Clerks and wants you to use your skills, passion and dedication to support Canadians through life’s big moments. As a Support Clerk you will be engaged in administrative functions that support our department’s Benefit programs. Duties may include dealing with client correspondence, data entry, and maintaining documentation related to benefit applications. You will be part of a dedicated team that is thorough and persistent in completing their tasks according to prescribed policies and procedures. See the poster outside the Career Centre for more details.
How to apply: www.canada.ca/esdc-service-canada-careers
>> Go to SUPPORT CLERK under Latest Jobs for process 2018-CSD-EA-AB-15480
Volunteers needed for Youth Leaders in Training Summer Camps at Crystal Pool. You will be given a $500 honorarium, a certificate and a reference letter once you have completed your session. To apply you must be 14-18 years old and send your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Kuroyedov at email@example.com before June 15th.
Margaret Jenkins School is looking for volunteers to help with child minding on June 19th from 6:30pm to 8:30 or 9:00pm. Please email Petra at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Grad 2018 News
TRANSCRIPT Information: You can access your transcript online now, to see information for yourself or for picking post-secondary institutions to order and send to. No need to have a paper copy now J. Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website at http://www.StudentTranscripts.gov.bc.ca. If you have any questions go and see Mr. Alexander or Mrs. Giesbrecht.